During the first year of the Mentoring Program, participants undergo intensive training so that they graduate armed with the necessary resources and knowledge to become a successful Travel Advisor. We teach you the tried and true Brownell method that has worked for over 125 years. The training includes:
- 5-day initial training in Birmingham
- Comprehensive Marketing and Social Media training from our in-house marketing team
- How, when, what and how much to charge for service fees
- CB+ training
- Virtuoso training
- Exclusive vendor training with Brownell preferred partners
- Sabre Air and Hotel Training
- GDS Training
You’ll be invited to join an almost unlimited amount of on-going Mentoring Program training sessions throughout the year, including in-person sessions, online trainings as well as workshops at our annual Brownell Academy and Virtuoso’s annual Travel Week.
In addition to travel industry training, we also guide you through the steps of starting your own business: from creating a marketing plan to sending an announcement letter to clients. Our team is with you from Day 1 to help you build a successful business.