So you’re thinking about applying for the Brownell Mentoring Program…but is it right for you? Before you make a big career change, read these points to see if it will be a good fit.
- You are ready to transition from your current job to work full-time as a luxury travel advisor – this is not a part-time job.
- You have the financial resources to be self-supporting for a year or more as you build a new business.
- You have no prior experience working as an advisor in the travel industry.
- You have written or are in the process of writing a business plan for your new business.
- You are well traveled and passionate about learning about the world.
- You are the go-to person for travel advice for your friends and family.
- You understand how running a business works and that you’ll spend the majority of your time at a computer (and not on a plane).
- You are a self-starter that is highly motivated and organized.
- You have a large network of potential clients.
- You know the value of a travel advisor and can confidently communicate that to clients.
- You enjoy building relationships and getting to know people.
- You are dedicated to continuing your education and developing your skills.
- You like working within an information-sharing community that supports each other.
- You embrace new trends in technology, marketing, and social media.
- You share Brownell’s core values of passion, integrity, excellence, graciousness, and innovation.
Ready to apply? Click here to fill out the Mentoring Program Questionnaire.