The most comprehensive training program in the travel industry
If you want to be a full-time luxury Travel Advisor but have no prior experience in the travel industry, the Brownell Mentoring Program is for you. This innovative one-year structured program is designed to bring entrepreneurial business people into the travel business. Mentoring participants spend a full year working directly with a team of professionals who specialize in a variety of areas: sales, customer service, marketing, product knowledge, vendor relations, Virtuoso products and services, managing daily work flow, professional development and continuing education, best accounting practices, and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- STEP 1: Inquire about the Mentoring Program here.
- STEP 2: Upon acceptance, head to the Brownell HQ office in Birmingham for a 5-day intensive training session.
- STEP 3: Create and maintain a website and/or travel blog.
- STEP 4: Participate in monthly conference calls, trainings, and certifications.
- STEP 5: Complete homework and assignments.
- STEP 6: Graduate armed with extensive training and knowledge about the travel industry.
Meet a few of our Mentoring Graduates