With the world of travel constantly changing, we stress the importance of ongoing education and training for our advisors. Through our support team, industry relationships, and Virtuoso affiliation, we provide opportunities in several ways:
The best way to learn about a destination is by experiencing it. We encourage our advisors to travel to properties and destinations in which they are interested to better serve their clients. These educational trips come in a variety of formats:
- Travel industry educationals: Throughout the year, we have invitations for 1-3 advisors to join exclusive educational trips with our travel partners. In these educationals, you travel with advisors from other agencies.
- Designed educationals: The second type of educational is one which you design yourself. If there is a particular property or destination you feel the need to visit, you can work with our contacts to set up site inspections for the destination.
- Brownell-exclusive educationals: We work with our travel partners to create exclusive educational trips for a group of Brownell Advisors. Both independent contractors and in-house advisors look forward to these opportunities to travel with your team and experience a new destination. Exclusive educationals in the past include:
- Greece with Starwood
- South Africa with Africa Inscribed
- Kenya with A&K Kenya
- Turks & Caicos with Amanyara
- Mexico with Viceroy Riviera Maya
- Colorado with Gateway Canyons
- Turks & Caicos with Regent Palms
- Italy with Orient Express & IC Bellagio
- Celebrity Seminar at Sea
- Italy with JDB Italy
- Lake Tahoe with Ritz-Carlton