After 10 years working in Corporate America, Kim Heflin decided to turn her passion for travel into her profession. Her experience planning trips for family and friends combined with personal experiences globetrotting gave her a solid base for her business, but she knew she needed true industry training. Kim joined the Brownell Mentoring Program and has since created a successful business. She shares 5 reasons the Brownell Mentoring Program launched her business below.
1. It is the most thorough and intensive training program in the industry.
2. The Brownell name lends instant creditability in the travel world, from a global network of luxury vendors at my fingertips to the Brownell preferred partner relationships.
3. SUPPORT! The hosting program is unmatched and always available to help with any request no matter how big or how small.
4. The accounting department keeps me on track from weekly sales reports to collecting outstanding commissions, allowing me more time to grow my business rather than focusing on the day to day logistics.
5. Working among the best Advisors in the industry to share and collaborate with!
To learn more about Kim, visit her website www.kimheflintravel.com.